Fire gradient tutorial!
• Start with a warmer yellow as the base.
• Dab orange with a sponge on two thirds of the nail, starting at the tip and working your way in.
• Then dab some red polish on the last third (either the tip of the nail as i’ve done or if you do it the other way around).
• Use a fine tip brush or a presicion nail art pen to paint fire silhouettes, preferably black for a nice contrast
• Last but not least, if you want to you can put a layer of transparent top coat on top for it to last longer :)
Now you’ve got yourself some Katniss Everdeen style fire nails!